Guatemalan HueHuetenango 1.5 oz - 6 Pack
One of our most exclusive and popular selling medium roasts.
Elevation: 1500 - 2000 MASL
Notes: Medium to full-bodied with rich notes of bittersweet bakers cocoa, cinnamon spice, candied almonds, well-rounded orange citrus acidity.
Huehuetenango is a city and a municipality in the highlands of western Guatemala near the border of Mexico. Its name comes from the Nahuatl word for, “place of the ancients.” Kidd purchases this coffee from several small producers who bring their ripe cherry down to the local dry mill to be paid premiums on the spot. We then select several day lots to build this regional selection for consistency year after year. It is excellent as the backbone for house blends & espresso!
* Subscription Available - Never run out of coffee again! We offer subscription times 30 or 60 days! Avoid the hassle of constantly ordering online!
* Returns - Free and easy returns; satisfaction guaranteed!
Kidd Coffee Club
-Now save 10% and receive $3 flat rate shipping on every subscription order-
- Try new flavors each month with our fully customizable subscription -
- Coffee delivery every 30 or 60 days -
- No commitment, cancel anytime -